Effecttive Date: December 07, 2018
▪ Cookies are small files, which are stored on the device (laptop, tablet, etc.) during your browsing. These files do not harm your device and do not contain any virus, trojan horses or other malicious software.
▪ Cookies record information about the device you used to connect and your online activity during your browsing. Also cookies can recognize that you have already visited our site and can detect that you are already signed to the shopping cart display. We cannot identify you through cookies.
▪ Most browsers are settled to accept automatically cookies. You can change the settings of the browser that you use so that no cookies are stored on your device or always a warning appears before a cookie will be installed.
▪ There are the first party cookies and the third party cookies. First party cookies are installed by the web server of the visited page. Third party cookies are installed by a different web server through the web site that you visit.
▪ The legal basis is the article 6 paragraph 1 section f (legitimate interest) GDPR. The processed data generated by the cookies is used to achieve the proper function and the optimization of our website.
▪ For how long cookies are stored on your device: Cookies can be classified into two categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are stored on your device for as long as you use our website. When you exit the website, the session cookies are erased automatically. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a pre-defined period of time. For more information about the cookies that we use, you can find below.
Which cookies do we use
▪ The cookies that we use can be classified into the following categories. They are classified by the purpose they serve and the way they function.
▪ We use the following cookies:
These cookies are necessary for our website’s basic functions. The website cannot function properly without these cookies:
Cookie name: _gat Domain: hostingweby.com Duration: 1 minute Purpose: Used to throttle request rate by Google Analytics
Cookie name: _gid Domain: hostingweby.com Duration: 1 day Purpose: Used to distinguish users by Google Analytics
Cookie name: _ga Domain: hostingweby.com Duration: 24 months Purpose: Used to distinguish users by Google Analytics
Cookie name: PHPSESSID Domain: hostingweby.com Duration: 1 minute Purpose: ********
Cookie name: __cfduid Domain: cloudflare.com Duration: 12 months Purpose: Used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. By Cloudflare
Cookie name: __cfduid Domain: hostingweby.com Duration: 12 months Purpose: Used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. By Cloudflare
Cookie name: pll_language Domain: hostingweby.com Duration: 12 months Purpose: Used to remember visitor’s language
- Marketing cookies
They detect user’s activity on the Internet. They use this information to display ads that are relevant appealing to the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
No marketing cookies
Cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookie.
No unclassified cookies
▪ The processed information by the cookie is:
Date and time of access
Location from which access was made
The frequency of your visits to our website
The IP address
Browser type/version used
Operating system used
Referrer – URL(the previous website that you visited)
▪ Google will process this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online service. Google will use this information in order to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports and to provide us with other services related to the website activity and internet usage.
▪ Your IP address will be anonymized by Google before the process of your information so that it will not be possible to identify you (IP anonymization/masking).
▪ You can prevent the installation of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. However, if you deactivate the installation of the cookies, the function of our website will be affected and you will not be able to use it properly.
▪ You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including the IP address) , as well as the processing of your data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug in, which you can find it in the following link
▪ For more information about the use and the protection of your data by Google, you can visit the website of Google Analytics
▪ Why we use Google Analytics: Because based on the analysis we get from Google, we can design our website tailored to your needs and we are able to optimize our website.
▪ The legal basis is the article 6 paragraph 1 section f (legitimate interest) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows the above mentioned purposes. We want to understand the users’ needs in order to improve our website.
▪ For how long Google stores your data: After the anonymization of your IP address, it is not possible to identify you. Google collects information for statistical analysis and store it for 24 months.
▪ Recipients/ third parties: Your data are transferred to a Google server and are stored there, but they cannot be related to you anymore. This information may be also transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.